We are looking for an Account Coordinator to join our Client Service team.
An Account Coordinator (AC) provides day-to-day administrative support to our Account Managers (AM). While the AM takes the leads on account, the AC will become familiar with clients and establish excellent working relationships with them as well.
• Provide client with weekly updates, status reports, and monthly reports
• Join client meetings, and produce resulting notes and action items
• Join internal and external tactic meetings
• Client quarterly business reviews (QBR) and other client presentations, reports, and decks
• Budget and client spend postings (aka POS)
• Updates and maintenance in our project management system (TeamWork); preparation of statements of work (SOW)
• Onboarding new clients and working with internal delivery teams
• Attend regularly scheduled training sessions on various topics
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (advanced handle of Excel and Google sheets)
• Agency experience is a plus
• Experience using Teamwork is a plus
"*" indicates required fields